1.5 Ton 14 SEER Coleman Air Conditioner System- Multiposition
TC4B1822S AP18BX21 S1-6HK16501006
Coleman® brand residential air conditioning systems have been a trusted icon in the United States for many years. They are known for their robustness and reliability, their products stand the test of time and are energy savers, up to 29 percent more efficient for air conditioners with a seasonal energy efficiency index of 14. This heritage of quality and durability is built into every Coleman® HVAC system that is built to strict tolerances and rigorous testing.
Series System Air Conditioners
Advanced manufacturing processes and extreme product testing create long-term performance, money-saving efficiency, and comfort you can trust.
Coleman® Condenser LX 14 SEER/ 1.5-5 TONS.
- Save up to 41 cents on the dollar with our 14 SEER systems for improved efficiency compared to other older units.
- Reliable operation with robust compressor technology tested in five-year extreme accelerated test facilities.
- Long-lasting, powder coat paint provides a durable, automotive-quality finish that looks great, even after years of outdoor exposure.
- Durable steel coil guards provide protection against coil damage.
- Quiet, direct-drive fan design minimizes vibration and sound.
- Coil options with effective airflow and heat transfer.
- Compact cabinet puts advanced performance in less space.
MODELS #: TC4B1822S – TC4B6021S
- 1.5 – 5 TONS.
- High efficiency microchannel aluminum.
- Stamped steel coil guard for coil protection.
- High pressure relief valve,Temperature sensor & high pressure switch for compressor protection.
- Factory installed liquid line filter-drier.
- Top discharge.
- Low operating sound levels.
TC4B1822S / 1.5 TONS READ MORE
Coleman® Air Handlers AP Series /1.5 – 5 TONS.
- Proven performance. More than125,000 hours of system research, 5 yearsof accelerated field testing and extreme weather testing from +140°F to -10°F ensure reliable performance for years to come.
- Quality backing. Tried-and-true quality control and assembly processes backed by the manufacturing expertise of Johnson Controls.
- Improved efficiency. Matched components use less energy without impacting performance.
- Space and budget friendly. Small-footprint cabinets deliver big performance to meet your space and budget needs.
- Environmentallysafe. We use R-410A, a refrigerant that doesn’t deplete the ozone layer, to ensure your system is safe for the environment.
MODELS #: AP Series
- Upflow, downflow, and horizontal left or right.
- Rigid case construction interior endoskeleton.
- Direct-drive multi-speed PSC motor.
- MaxAlloy™ coil.
- Single piece with no external screws.
- Foil faced insulation.
- Thermoset drain pan.
- 2% or less total airflow leakage rate.
- 1″ standard.
- Size filter.
- 6HK heat kits sold separately.
AP18BX21 / 1.5 TONS READ MORE
Coleman® Heat Kits 10, 15, 20 Kws.
- Coleman has long been known for its innovation and quality in the HVAC industry.
- You can get safety performance and reliability.
- Multi-stage operation.
- Durable design.
MODELS #: 6HK Series
- For installation in Coleman AVC, AE, AP, MP, ME, MVC, AHR, AHE, AHV Air Handlers, PCE4/6, PHE4/6, PHG4/6, Single Phase packege A/C units.
- Evcon RFCX*P2, RFCX*E2, RFCX*P & RFCX*E Air Handlers.
S1-6HK16501006 / 10 KW READ MORE
|Dimensions||73.4 × 57.4 × 86.8 in|
|Air Handler Model|
|Heat Kit Model||
|Air Conditioner System|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.