2.5 TON 14 SEER Goodman Heat Pump, Air Handler and Heat kit
GSZ140301 ARUF31B14 HKSC10XC
The Goodman is a good low cost option as it provides efficiency and comfort by being made of high quality materials to provide a superior environment in your home.
Series System Heating
Goodman lives up to its name in a big way, with time-tested energy-efficient technology, highly durable materials, and on-time manufacturing.
Goodman® Heat Pump GSZ14 Series 14 SEER/ 1.5 – 5 TONS.
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter”s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass-through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- Time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15 of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
MODELS #: GSX14 Series
- High efficiency scroll compressor.
- High pressure and low pressure switch.
- Factory installed bi-flow filter-drier.
- Time-initiated, temperature-terminated defrost control.
- 850 RPM condenser fan motor.
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil.
- Regional efficiency standards are now in effect. Make sure you adhere to all National, State and Local efficiency standards in effect in your region.
GSZ140301/ 2.5 TONS READ MORE
Goodman® Air Handlers ARUF Series /2 – 5 TONS.
- Goodman® ARUF Air Handlers with
- All-Aluminum evaporator coils provide you with reliable, energyefficient and affordable indoor comfort.
- All-Aluminum Evaporator Coil
- Designed for efficient heat transfer and durable performance and corrosion resistance due to rust.
- Field-installed Electric Heat – From 3-25 kW for emergency heat, if ever needed.
- The art of precision – the MBR Blower Motor
- Modular Configurations with Upflow, Counterflow and Horizontal Positions – Allows for easy installation of unit regardless of your application.
- Field-Installed Heat Strips – From 3-20 kW for emergency heating, if ever needed.
MODELS #: ARUF Series
- Three-hole condensate pan.
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical, upflow, or downflow installations.
- Screw-less sides and back prevents condensation.
- New SmartFrame cabinet construction.
- Multiple electrical knockouts.
- Improved condensate management.
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention.
- Galvanized leather-grain embossed finish.
- Direct-drive, multi-speed motor.
- Coil-mounting track for quick repositioning.
- All-aluminum evaporator coil.
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed.
- 21″ cabinet depth for easy attic access. HKS heat kits sold separateley.
ARUF31B14 / 2.5 TONS READ MORE
Goodman® Heat Kits 10, 15, 20 Kws.
- Integrated Circuit Breaker. The HKSC10XC includes a factory-installed circuit breaker to protect your home’s electrical system from damaging short circuits and overloads.
- Multi-Stage Operation. Goodman electric heat kits are compatible with multi-stage heating controls. This makes it easy to ensure your home receives as much, or as little, heat as it needs.
- Durable Design. Goodman uses rust-resistant nickel chromium for the MBR’s heat elements, improving the unit’s longevity and performance.
MODELS #: HKSC Series
- Designed for higher airflow requirements.
- Available with or without circuit breakers.
- Ship without the electric heater cover plate installed but the heater cover will be included with the literature packet if needed in no heat applications.
- For use with ARPT, ARUF, ASPT, AVPTC, & AVPVC, DVPTC, DVPEC & DVPVC air handlers.
HKSC10XC / 10 KW READ MORE
|Dimensions||60.91 × 60.74 × 115.6 in|
|Heat Pump Model|
|Air Handler Model|
|Heat Kit Model||
The Condensers and the Air Handlers comes with Coleman® standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
RETURNS – All returns are subject to a restocking charge.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.